- 1 cup coarsely chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (i.e. Oreos, about ten)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (3.9 oz.) package chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping (e.g. Cool Whip), thawed and divided into 2 parts
- 12 frozen rectangle ice-cream sandwiches, unwrapped
- 2 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate morsels, grated, or multi-colored sprinkles
Coarsely chop cookies. Combine milk and pudding mix: whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken. Immediately fold in half of the whipped topping and cookies; set filling aside.
Working quickly, arrange six of the ice-cream sandwiches side by side on a large platter. Spread filling evenly over sandwiches. Top with remaining ice-cream sandwiches, forming a rectangle-shaped torte; smooth sides.
Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sides of torte. Grate chocolate over torte or use sprinkles. Freeze at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve. Yield: 16 servings. Okay, let's be real. Yield: 8 servings, because you will want a double slice.
that sounds like it could be so good!
This looks SOOOOO good, Metta. I'm definitely going to have to try this one out. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Post a Comment